A short but sweet NES flavored tribute to Castlevania.
Includes 4 rooms, and a boss. Made for NESJam.
- Supports gamepads.
- WASD/ Arrows - Movement
- L/ X - Jump
- K/ Z - Attack
- Up+Attack - Cast Spell
Credits - Zombiesaurus Games (@TheZombiesaurus)
- Art / Game Design - Thomas Mc Closkey (@Gypopothomas)
- Programming - Ryan McDermott (@RyanMcDonut)
- SFX - Emma Robinson (@Awesemz)
- Music - Keith Woods (@RisenCamel)
Changelog v1.1 - Oct 7th 2014
- Added a new dangerless room at the start of the game.
- Added tracks to the platforms, to signpost them a little better.
- More attention drawn to collecting a new powerup.
- Less health pickups.
- Health reduced from 5 to 3.
- Pits and spikes are no longer insta-death.
- Falling rocks are better signposted during the boss fight.
- Soul drops are now only worth one soul.
- Redesigned levels slightly to be more speed run friendly.
- Changed arrow controls from Ctrl/Space to Z/X to play better on OSX.
- Some other minor bug fixes and tweaks.